my life. my love. my story.

my life. my love. my story.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful.

I am thankful for the Gospel Of Jesus Christ. Mostly thankful for what I have learned since before I could walk or talk. I'm thankful that I was taught the importance of honestly and hard work. I'm thankful that I have the spirit to teach me and direct me, to help me understand what I can do to help others around me. It amazes me still that I have everything I need! I attribute all my blessings to my Father in Heaven! He continues to pour down the blessings of Heaven upon me. Even when I don't feel like I deserve it! I am thankful to share the gospel everyday! I love sharing my testimony with people that I work with and seeing them come to an understanding of a topic that was once foreign to them! I am thankful for the Plan of Happiness! To know where I came from, why I am on this earth and where I am going when I die. Although death may be sad, it is temporary! It is a passage way made possible by the atonement and resurrection of my Savior, Jesus Christ! I am thankful the spirit has taught me these things! And that I listened!

No comments: